Saturday, July 23, 2011

Morning!

On my way to Flushing for DB practice.  I missed last Saturday, which feels like I've been away from practice for months.  This season I have been diligent in making it every week and thankfully, my job has allowed me to log in late when I am scheduled to work.  The work out will be intense in this heat but we keep hydrated.  Despite the smell of the bay, the heat and the hard strenuous work, I always feel on top of the world as I am driving back home from Flushing...I feel strong and my team reminds me of the challenges we have all overcome.  Paddles UP!

2 comments:

  1. You are a true fighter, JJ...keep up the great work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, I totally remember those days and so admire you for putting in the time. Always important to keep hydrated and to make sure you slather on the sunblock and definitely wear a sun visor or hat if you can paddle with one. Paddle on, girl!

    ReplyDelete